Last Updated: [Jan 3, 2024]
1. Introduction We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
2. What Information Do We Collect? We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications.
3. Information About Website Visits We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website;
- Send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
6. Security of Your Personal Data We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
8. Third-Party Websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.